All Tattoo Appointments Delayed Due to Electrical Fire Caused by Cell Phone Charger.
“I don’t even know what to say. Came in to the shop today around 11:30am and opened the door to this. There was a devastating electric fire in the lobby that damaged so much. @dudubrats station is the worst of everyone’s. We planned on doing a shop Halloween special, instead we will be working on reopening our doors. We will announce reschedules and give updates, but we are closed for the next week for sure. Any help is appreciated, the girls @lifefromthisangle and @mrs.gentry23 have set up a donation for us through Venmo. Thank you to everyone for the already huge outpouring of love support for us. The Venmo is @OSMLathrop”